As Project Managers, Easton Pacific integrates the activities of the engineering, procurement, and construction functions to meet our client expectations.
Easton Pacific can ensure a project's success by meeting expectations of quality, time and cost by providing "Agent-of-the-Owner" construction management services. In that role, our sole focus is to represent the interests of our client as if the project was our own.
As the clients' single point of contact, Easton Pacific integrates the activities of all contractors and subcontractors, and has the systems, tools, procedures and processes to further ensure the success of the overall project.
Easton Pacific has been recognized for its ability to deliver quality projects safely, on schedule, and within budget.
Project Management Services
- Construction Management
- Cost Estimating and Evaluations
- Schedule Oversight
- Critical Path Method Scheduling
- Master Budget Preparation
- Contract Risk Analysis
- Procure and manage technical service providers – Architect, Engineers and Surveyors
- Subcontractor and Vendor Management
- Change Order Reviews
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Monitor Performance and Productivity Assessments
- Cost Oversight, Control and Accounting
- Project Close-Out, Commissioning and Start-Up
- Final Certifications as required by code
- Dispute Avoidance and Claims Mitigation